Opinion On Freelee The Banana Girl


Today's post is a little bit different. Yesterday I went on youtube watching Zoe's, Alfie's, Joe's and some other youtubers new videos. And you know how they sometimes recommend you videos to watch, well there was one from Freelee the banana girl. Some may know her some don't basically she is a vegan from Australia and claims so have lost all her extra weight and sustains her healthy lifestyle by eating 50 bananas a day and eats more or less raw. 

First of all eating this amount of bananas is in no way healthy (I asked the personal trainer of my dad) because of the amount of sugar in them. But coming back to the video. It's about Zoe aka Zoella (for those of you who don't know her) apparently being a hypocrite because she loves Nala but still eats meat.

Now first of all this is the most stupid statement I have ever heard. Why on earth should you only be allowed to have pets if you life a meatless or animal product free life? I myself have two cats and love having a nice stag every once in a while.


To clarify that I have nothing against people choosing to live a vegan or vegetarian life instead I salute those who can do it but I hate those who act like other lifestyle is wrong. You know what no it isn't everyone has to right to choose for them selves. 

Back to the video. Freelee claims that pigs should be treated equal to dogs or any other pet. I can't really agree with this statement. Going back in history animals like pigs, cows or chickens have always been used to provide food, warmth and other important things. Of course this is a nice thing but guess what it's the truth. 

So why shouldn't you be a animal lover and also eat meat.
I usually try to cut down on my meat intake to not more than twice a week and if I do I make sure the animals where treated right as in they had enough space to walk around and had the right food. I don't see a problem with this.


But seriously after watching the video I was so pissed at Freelee. Who gave her the right to judge others by the way they eat and also why just Zoe. Also she put up a second one telling everyone how disappointed she is about Zoe blocking her on Insta, Twitter..... and to be honest I would have done the same to Freelee. 
No one has the right to tell me how I should live my life. And what's even more upsetting is that Freelee tries to make the anxiety attack Zoe had, in Alfie's vlog about their wax figures, seem as if it was her video and that Zoe now realised that she 'does something wrong' (what she doesn't). Simple logic will make you realise that because both videos may have went up on the same day, Alfie's vlog was still from the day before (as usual).

What I'm trying to say is that if you are vegan/vegetarian that is totally cool but please don't try to 'convert' everyone against their will. And basically Freelee the banana girl makes me really angry (I sometimes wanna smash my screen) she should just do a bit better on her research. 
By the way her videos about Cassey Ho (Blogilates) piss me off even more but I won't talk about this now.

Let me know what you think of it if you know the video/her and if not I'll leave you a link to the video.


lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment